Finance Optimisation Accountant
4:00 PM Expert Panel Discussion: How to Use Finance as Decision Support – Business Intelligence in Action
The increasing abundance of data, computing in combination with user friendly tools for analysis are making data driven decisions the norm in most industries. In this session, Leo will discuss how Telstra has developed excellence in big data and business intelligence and how the finance function is maximising the benefit they provide the rest of the organisation.
· Developing the capability for business intelligence
· Discussing digital disruption implications and opportunities for the finance function
· Implementing powerful self-service business intelligence solutions
· Leveraging new data technologies
· Lessons learned and the way forward
3:40 PM Panel Discussion: Developing Partnerships Between Finance and Procurement - Delivering Insights, Improving Performance and Optimising Business Opportunities
In this session we will explore three top company’s vision for Procurement, including how Procurement can become more strategic by partnering up with Finance to effectively manage spend and create further efficiencies and opportunities for the business.
· How can procurement collaborate with finance and the overall business to develop a strategic partnership?
· Moving beyond cost savings: how can procurement add real value to business processes?
· Can procurement ultimately become a profit centre and business innovator?
· What are the emerging technologies and innovative solutions for strategic procurement?
· Centre - led, decentralized or centralized - which model is right for your company?