Greg ParoissienGroup Financial Controller- Australia & New Zealand
Goodyear & Dunlop Tires
3:40 PM Panel Discussion: Developing Partnerships Between Finance and Procurement - Delivering Insights, Improving Performance and Optimising Business Opportunities
In this session we will explore three top company’s vision for Procurement, including how Procurement can become more strategic by partnering up with Finance to effectively manage spend and create further efficiencies and opportunities for the business.
· How can procurement collaborate with finance and the overall business to develop a strategic partnership?
· Moving beyond cost savings: how can procurement add real value to business processes?
· Can procurement ultimately become a profit centre and business innovator?
· What are the emerging technologies and innovative solutions for strategic procurement?
· Centre - led, decentralized or centralized - which model is right for your company?