Justin SebireHead of Finance
9:40 AM KEYNOTE PANEL: Disruptors, Not Reactor—Why Self-Funding is the Key to a Successful Transformation
Transformations can take time and the challenge of producing near-term results is frequently the reason they stall. The most successful programs are self-funding: early wins remove costs from the system, and simplify the business, producing savings that then fund medium-term initiatives to innovate, to change the trajectory of the customer experience, and to support some of the boldest actions. Through a self-funding business case, a transformation has the best chance of achieving sustainability.
Hear how finance leaders across industries approach self-funding and their strategies for maintaining momentum:
· Bottom line growth as a measure of success
· Disrupt existing markets—the importance of being outward-focused in your operations and investing in the digital future
· Customer consolidation—how do you manage?
3:40 PM Panel Discussion: Developing Partnerships Between Finance and Procurement - Delivering Insights, Improving Performance and Optimising Business Opportunities
In this session we will explore three top company’s vision for Procurement, including how Procurement can become more strategic by partnering up with Finance to effectively manage spend and create further efficiencies and opportunities for the business.
· How can procurement collaborate with finance and the overall business to develop a strategic partnership?
· Moving beyond cost savings: how can procurement add real value to business processes?
· Can procurement ultimately become a profit centre and business innovator?
· What are the emerging technologies and innovative solutions for strategic procurement?
· Centre - led, decentralized or centralized - which model is right for your company?