In this presentation from Future of Finance ANZ, 2017, Amanda Harsas, Head of Finance Transformation at Primary Health Care Limited
• Reducing operational costs and duplication efforts.
• Efficiently provide access to skilled resources and allow flexibility to support business growth.
• Establishing financial operational baselines and evaluated options (go-forward service model).
• Moving to a “fit for purpose” delivery model with a 3 tier structure.
Is the Best Automation Technology Good Enough to Ensure the Success of Process Automation? A Review on Accounts Payable.
In this presentation from Future of Finance ANZ, 2017, Luciano Albaytero Lead Project Manager at Automotive Holdings Group discusses:
• End to end process review and redesign.
• Cultural heritage against change and how to bring it down.
• Why is segregation of duties so important? Are we completely safe from fraud?
• Is the best technology good enough by itself? What are the risks of assuming it is?
• What’s the next step?
In this presentation from Future of Finance ANZ, 2017, Shari Frew, Head of Finance Transformation at Griffith University discusses:
• Exploring how automation continuously drives value and unlocks trapped cash
• Avoiding high costs and common pitfalls associated with integration challenges
• The extent of value add to business when reducing thousands of hours of repetitive manual tasks
• Taking your automation to the next level – gaining control over processes to free up time for strategic value add tasks (Griffith has increased their process efficiency by 22% in the last year)
In this presentation from Future of Finance ANZ, 2017 - Luke McConnell, Head of Operations & Transformation, Financial Control at ANZ discusses:
- How transformation is a total body of work its not just about headcount or savings
- How to develop a structure for success
- Pursuing “Quick wins” is a dangerous long term game
- How to manage execution tightly in regards to KRAs, Metrics, Check-in meets, etc.