Darrin DayInterim Chief Financial Officer
2:20 PM Open Panel Discussion: How to Foster a Culture of Engagement and Effectively Embed Change Management Within Your Finance Team
With up to 70% of organisational transformational journeys failing, it’s no wonder that CFO’s and Finance Controllers struggle with successfully embedding change management into their finance teams. This open discussion session will craft the necessary practical tips you need to lead change in your current finance structure. This session will also delve into the best strategies for keeping your teams engaged by creating urgency, vision and values, strategy and communication flows within model.
· Measuring success within the organisation to keep teams motivated and engaged
· Aligning performance management processes to drive desired behaviour changes
· Examining inconsistencies in your change management journey and structuring methods to alleviate them
· Creating small wins and visualising the journey to keep a culture of engagement thriving in your organisation
4:00 PM Expert Panel Discussion: How to Use Finance as Decision Support – Business Intelligence in Action
The increasing abundance of data, computing in combination with user friendly tools for analysis are making data driven decisions the norm in most industries. In this session, Leo will discuss how Telstra has developed excellence in big data and business intelligence and how the finance function is maximising the benefit they provide the rest of the organisation.
· Developing the capability for business intelligence
· Discussing digital disruption implications and opportunities for the finance function
· Implementing powerful self-service business intelligence solutions
· Leveraging new data technologies
· Lessons learned and the way forward
4:40 PM Globalisation, Regulations and Technological Advancements: Rethinking the Transaction Banking Business Model